Bulk Bag Reclamation reconditions and sells used FIBC containers for a wide range of applications. Our management team combines 25 years of experience in the FIBC industry, refurbishing FIBC bulk bags to the highest quality standards. Located in America’s heartland, Bulk Bag Reclamation’s centralized location and stock and release program assures fast and convenient shipping to your business, when you’re ready to accept it.
Inventory and Services
Our huge inventory includes:
- Reconditioned FIBC Baffle Bags. Ensure you can store, stack and ship contents securely with Bulk Bag Reclamation. Our reconditioned baffle bags retain their strength and shape, even when filled at 2,000+ pounds.
- Reconditioned Duffle Top Bulk Bags. Retain access while reducing mess with our reconditioned duffle top bulk bags, which offer flexibility with their large diameter opening.
- Reconditioned Spout Top Bulk Bags. Make filling with a hopper and discharging contents faster and cleaner with reconditioned spout top bulk bags, suitable for agricultural purposes.
- Reconditioned Open Top Bulk Bags. Save money on open top bulk bags and make manual filling simpler and more affordable.
Our services include:
- Reconditioning. Wondering where to recycle bulk bags? Send us your one-time used bulk bags, and we will clean them to minimum residue standards quickly and conveniently.
- Repair. Bulk Bag Reclamation can repair small holes, replace bottom ropes and tie strings, and fix other common problems.
- Recycling. Bulk Bag Reclamation will recycle FIBCs that can’t be reused.
- Review Our Bulk Bags. You can receive up to 2 free bulk bag samples (excluding shipping costs) before making your purchasing decision. Complete our contact form to learn more!
Get in Touch Today
Bulk Bag Reclamation is ready to become your bulk bag supplier and answer your questions. Call us between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday or contact us online for more information. View our inventory of used FIBC bulk bags for sale.