How Much Do FIBC Bulk Bags Cost?
Do you need flexible intermediate bulk container (FIBC) bags for your company? Bulk Bag Reclamation has packaging solutions for sustainability, quality and cost savings. Our used bulk bags will give you everything you need at an affordable price.
We understand that manufacturing and shipping bulk bags can be expensive, so we offer used products to enable businesses of any size and industry to have access to these bags.
Cost of Bulk Bags
Bulk bags can have several costs that factor into their overall price. Some of the associated costs include:
- Manufacturing: Making new bulk bags has multiple charges, including equipment, utilities, buildings and salaries, among other factors. Whether you manufacture the bags or have another company do it for you, these overhead costs will affect a bulk bag’s price.
- Sourcing: To make bulk bags, a manufacturer needs the materials to produce polypropylene. Resin is one of the most important substances for making polypropylene bulk bags. The resin’s cost influences the price of the polypropylene thread, which factors into the cost of FIBC bulk bags.
- Number of bags: The more bags you buy, the more expensive it can become to purchase what you need. This is especially true if you continue to order them separately instead of all at once.
When choosing FIBC bulk bags, you should consider several aspects of your company and application. Some questions to ask are:
- How big is your company?
- What sized bulk bag business do you want to work with?
- What’s your industry and product type?
- How will you store your bags?
You should also think about how the supplier handles the bags. Consider the materials and associated costs, how they store and ship them, FIBC bag specifications and modifications, and more. Ensure you find bulk bags that will work well for your needs and budget.
Used Bulk Bags
Purchasing used bulk bags can help cut costs for companies in numerous industries. Some of the benefits of these bags include:
- Savings on packaging and shipping: Used bulk bags help you save money by making it easier for a company to package and ship your products.
- Sustainable: Used bulk bags are better for the environment. Our reclamation process allows us to keep more bulk bags out of landfills.
- Reliable: We can assure you that our process ensures our used bags will be a lasting, cost-effective solution for your business.
At Bulk Bag Reclamation, we take care to clean our bulk bags. Our team looks at and tests all of our products to ensure quality, then we clean them with a process that leaves minimum residue. They are safe for agricultural purposes and other uses.
Contact Bulk Bag Reclamation for a Quote on FIBC Bulk Bags Near You
If you are looking into bulk bags, choose us as your industrial bulk bag supplier. We have high-quality used FIBC bulk bags for sale that save money and help keep the planet cleaner. All new customers can try two bulk bag samples in your style of choice — free of charge, excluding shipping.
Please contact us to request a quote for used bulk bags today!